Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mama Mia!


Last week I saw Mama Mia and I found it quite uplifting. There were things I didn't like about the movie, but overall the music left me with such a feel good mentality, I've had ABBA songs running through my head for six days. Of course the Dancing Queen Sequence was my favorite followed by Take A Chance On Me. While in the theater when all was quiet I blurted out "they shouldn't allow Pierce Brosnan to sing" more laughter ensued than during most of the movie. Apparently some of my friends thought I could relate to Tonya as she stumbled around the island in her high heels, lugged around a full wardrobe and had a face cream that cost $1000. Maybe ;-) All I can say is "heels, pills, thrills & $1000 face cream- SOS! Let's get off this island and see the world!" Mama Mia, here I go again...My My, how did I let him go?" Perhaps my prayer will be answered and a certain someone will invite me to the island, so I can start seeing the world...Go see it, take a chance on me, I'm the dancing queen :)

4 comments:

Mitzi said...

You do have several pair of suitable shoes to pull off the last scenes of the movie!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is one of the only plays i've ever seen, which ended up being great... it's funny to think of ol' Pierce taking a stab at singing, yeeesh

kristen said...

I loved the music, too! So glad you are back to the land of blogging!

Monica said...

Natalie, I need to see this movie...where have I been the music sounds fun:)